Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed.
New to market research?
Do you know how to select, deploy and utilize the most appropriate market research methods to inform a business challenge your company is facing?
Do you use market research and want to better understand it?
Do you work with market research agencies and need to better manage questionnaire design, sample sizes and overall cost?
This 2-day course will teach today's pharma market researcher or commercial team member the fundamentals of the research process, including the basics of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, primary and secondary research methods, and advanced marketing science applications such as conjoint analysis and perceptual mapping.
Following this course, you will be able to solve business challenges more effectively using research. You will also be able to dissect and understand the main cost drivers when fielding research which will save you from overspending in the future.
What will you Learn?
- The Research Process
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods
- Primary & Secondary Market Research
- Advanced Data Analysis Methods
- Define and describe the commonly used Market Research tools
- Understand how to select the most appropriate tools to meet the unique needs of your market research business challenge
- Compare and contrast the benefits of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
Course Logistics & Dates
Date: December 13-14, 2022
Delivery: Online using ZOOM with live instructors, high interaction, exercises, report outs, whiteboarding and Q&A teach-backs
Day 1 – 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 4:30pm EST*
Day 2 – 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 4:30pm EST*
* schedule can be adapted for pacific/central time participants as needed
Pre-Workshop Learning: A 30-minute pre-workshop, self-directed, learning tool will be provided online
Single company registrant: $2,995 USD
Multiple company registrants: $2,795 USD per attendee
Payments made online through virtual invoicing using credit card.
Company invoice payable by check is also accepted.
- Learning guide containing all training content
- Glossary of Terms
- Recommended reading and website resources
- Job Aids for Research
Over 12,000 associates trained to date!
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Space is limited to 12 attendees in this course.
Who Should Attend
All levels of market research, analyst to manager or anyone associated with or requiring marketing research, including commercial analytics, marketing communications, project management, strategic planning, new business development, brand management and financial management.
- Introduction and Objectives
- The Market Research Process
- Problem Identification/Key Business Questions
- Secondary Data Analysis
- Case Study Exercise
- Primary Research
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Questionnaire Design
- Sampling & Sample Sizing
- Data Analysis - Univariate, Bivariate, Multivariate
- Brand Perceptual Mapping
- Conjoint Analysis
For more information about this course or any other F|R Performance & Learning development services please contact email@example.com