New to marketing?
Looking to learn the fundamentals of pharmaceutical marketing and ensure you are able to meet and exceed your objectives!
This 2-day course will introduce you to the core concepts associated with pharmaceutical marketing. We will demonstrate the key components of a comprehensive analysis and insight generation, how to apply the principles of pharmaceutical marketing to strategy development and tactical planning. Types of metrics, their value, limitations and selection rationale will be explored, allowing you to develop a powerful skill set to drive commercial growth.
- Complete an Effective Situation Analysis and Competitive Analysis
- Empower your Product Profile
- Conduct an Opportunity Assessment & Strategy Development
- Effective Segmentation Techniques
- Building a Brand with a Distinct Position
- Determine the Financial Viability of Your Product
- Create a Tactical Execution and Promotional Mix Plan
Who Should Attend
Marketing associates, product managers, brand team members, commercial analytics team members, clinical research associates, finance associates, R&D team members, regional or district sales managers, strategic planners, managed care and reimbursement associates.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Overview of Marketing
- The Brand Planning Process
- Brand Development
- Developing Strategy from Insight
- Pillars of Marketing Strategy
- Market Access & the Value
- Segmentation & Positioning
- Integrated Multichannel Tactical
- Promotion Approval Process
- Finance & Metrics