Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn
What strategic factors must be considered when marketing a portfolio of brands?
Marketing strategy is focused on the actions that the business unit will take to attain its goals, comprised of research-based decisions, strategic thinking, the marketing mix and optimized resource allocation
This 2-day course teaches the principles of business strategy at the leadership level of an organization. In addition to plenary session discussion and practical examples, participants utilize MEDISIM™, a cloud-based pharmaceutical marketing business simulation application.
MEDISIM™ , developed in collaboration with Hubro Education, augments human performance by providing an opportunity for the learner to immediately test their understanding of the principles, processes and application of marketing science in a real-world setting.
In addition, simulation-based learning enables the learner to apply their new knowledge to their workplace role right away. Simulations shorten the learning curve, or mental distance, from training to on-the-job performance.
Learners apply concepts using simulation, and through facilitated discussion with experienced instructors, they understand how the training applies to their role, the company and real-world market conditions.
What will you experience using MEDISIM™?
- Market Research
- Perceptual Mapping
- Competitive Intelligence
- Preference Market Share
- Key Performance Indicators
- Patient Journey
- Financial Management
- Brand Awareness
- Strategic Thinking
- Pricing Strategy
- Reimbursement Strategy
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Account Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Sales Force Optimization
- Budget Resource Allocation
- Support your ability to develop a robust brand plan, using segmentation and customer insights to inform resource allocation
- Support effective brand positioning and brand strategies leveraging customer-focused strategic thinking
- Apply a long-term focus to ensure sustained brand success in the face of competition and portfolio expansion
Course Logistics & Dates
Date: February 22-23, 2023
Delivery: Online using ZOOM with live instructors, high interaction, exercises, report outs, whiteboarding and Q&A teach-backs
Day 1 – 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 4:30pm EST*
Day 2 – 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 4:30pm EST*
* schedule can be adapted for pacific/central time participants as needed
Pre-Workshop Learning: A 30-minute pre-workshop, self-directed, learning tool will be provided online
Single company registrant: $2,995 USD
Multiple company registrants: $2,795 USD per attendee
Payments made online through virtual invoicing using credit card.
Company invoice payable by check is also accepted.
- Learning guide containing all training content
- Glossary of Terms
- Recommended reading and website resources
- Job Aids for Research
Over 12,000 associates trained to date!
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Space is limited to 12 attendees in this course.
Our Course Instructors
Who Should Attend
Senior sales and marketing management, directors of sales and marketing, group marketing managers, regional sales managers, district sales managers, market research managers, R&D managers, strategic planners, directors of finance, leadership in market access and all other commercial leadership roles in the organization.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Brand Leadership
- Leading Situation Analysis
- Introduction to MEDISIM™
- MEDISIM™ DECISION 1: Maintaining Portfolio
- Segmentation Strategy
- Results: Debrief on Decision 1
- MEDISIM™ DECISION 2: Portfolio Expansion Phase I
- Results: Debrief on Decision 2
- Positioning Multiple Brands in a Portfolio
- MEDISIM™ DECISION 3: Portfolio Expansion Phase II
- Payer Marketing Strategy
- Results: Debrief on Decision 3
- Optimizing Portfolio Performance
- MEDISIM™ DECISION 4: Portfolio Optimization
- Case Team Final Presentations
- Final MEDISIM™ Results & Case Team Champions
For more information about this course or any other F|R Performance & Learning development services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org