Our Core Competency
Alongside our commercial diligence offerings, Foster|Rosenblatt is a full-service commercial consultancy that specializes in product forecasting and brand optimization. We are trusted by many of the world’s leading life sciences brands to accurately predict the future performance of markets. Additionally, we support brands with pricing & market access and promotional response advisory services on which many leading companies rely. These industry-leading capabilities position us well to leverage our skills to provide highly accurate forward-looking characterization of a deal’s future performance and risk.
We Answers These Key Questions
- What is the current landscape for the market?
- What is the clinical unmet need?
- What are the market access and pricing opportunities/challenges?
- What events are likely to evolve the market and by how much?
- How strong is the target’s competitive position over time?
- What operational effectiveness, cost and revenue synergies exist with current activities?
- How achievable is the business plan?
- What are the risks and uncertainties?
- What is the valuation range at which a deal is advantageous to the client?
Forecast & Valuation Methods
- Epidemiology Based Modeling: For newer or fast changing markets, an epidemiology based approach is used to determines a patient utilization over time.
- Patient Flow / System Modeling: This subset of epidemiology modeling uses simulation techniques that follow patient cohorts over time & under changing circumstances.
- Demand Based Modeling: For established markets or brands, a demand basis is used that focuses on quantitative time series & insightful analog selection.
- Modeling Uncertainty: As appropriate, a dynamic simulator is used that allows “what if” gaming, scenario optimization & Monte Carlo analyses.
- Discounted Cash Flow Valuation: An asset or company is valued by projecting its future cash flows and then applying a Net Present Value (NPV) method.
- Comparative Valuation: This valuation technique is used to analyze how comparable assets or companies have transacted or been valued in publicly traded markets.
In addition to our core work for our biopharmaceutical clients, Foster|Rosenblatt exclusively provides the market and epidemiology models for the Bloomberg Terminal. Our work is the standard on Wall St. and among the global investment community as a content-rich and reliable source of forward-looking analyses of markets, drugs and epidemiology.